A Temporary venue change has been put on all Drop in sessions until our current venue reopens. Drop in’s will be help at Cottam Community Centre from July 6th
The Drop In is for people who have an acquired brain injury, their families, friends and carers. It is held on the first Tuesday of the month and is open to anyone who needs advice on aspects of acquired brain injury and practical advice on daily living.
There is usually a special interest talk and Headway staff and volunteers are on hand to provide advice and information.
Sessions resume from the 6th of July! Please see the Cottam Community Centre page for more information
- Venue: The Salvation Army Centre, Harrington Street, Preston PR1 7BN. Free parking available outside the building.
- Venue: Cottam Community Centre, Haydocks Lane, Cottam, Preston, PR4 0NY
- Time: 1pm until 3pm.
- Booking is only required for legal or welfare benefits appointments.
Drop In Dates
Tuesday 6th July 2021 at 1pm-3pm – Cottam Community Centre
Tuesday 3rd August 2021 at 1pm-3pm – Cottam Community Centre
Tuesday 7th September 2021 at 1pm-3pm – Cottam Community Centre
Tuesday 1st October 2021 at 1pm-3pm – Salvation Army Preston
Tuesday 2nd December 2021 at 1pm-3pm – Cottam Community Centre
Tuesday 14th December 2021 1pm- 3pm – Cottam Community Centre
Tuesday 4th January 2022 1pm- 3pm – Salvation Army Preston
Pre-booking is ESSENTIAL as we need to ask you some important health questions prior to you attending.
Contact tel: 07557 123493 or Email Services@headwayprestonanadchorley.org.uk
Services at the Drop In include:
- Interest talks (we are always looking for guest speakers)
- Take away information about brain injury
- Welfare benefits advice
- Legal advice
- Memory aids
- Therapeutic Massage
- One to one discuss options.
How to donate to our charity: https://www.headwayprestonandchorley.org.uk/how-to-donate/