A Temporary cancellation has been put on all Drop in and Activity sessions until our current venue reopens.
The Drop In is for people who have an acquired brain injury, their families, friends and carers. It is held on the first Tuesday of the month and is open to anyone who needs advice on aspects of acquired brain injury and practical advice on daily living.
There is usually a special interest talk and Headway staff and volunteers are on hand to provide advice and information.
- Venue: The Salvation Army Centre, Harrington Street, Preston PR1 7BN. Free parking available outside the building.
- Time: 1pm until 4pm.
- Booking is only required for legal or welfare benefits appointments.
Services at the Drop In include:
- Interest talks (we are always looking for guest speakers)
- Take away information about brain injury
- Welfare benefits advice
- Legal advice
- Memory aids
- Therapeutic Massage
- One to one discuss options.
How to donate to our charity: https://www.headwayprestonandchorley.org.uk/how-to-donate/