Appointments to see a member of the Headway Preston and Chorley team can be made by contacting the office or mobile telephone or emailing us. We have a number of location where we can see clients:
The Headway Office:
- Heartbeat Centre, Sir Tom Finney Way, Preston PR1 6PA
- Booking required: Yes
- Opening times: 9.30am – 3.30pm Monday – Wednesday, Thursday 9.30 – 12noon and Friday 9.30 – 12noon (depending on staff availability).
- Booking required: Yes.
- Times: by appointment.
- The Headway Preston and Chorley hospital representative is Liz Bamber Tel: 07557 123493.
- The Headway Preston and Chorley Major Trauma Support Service representatives are Kayleigh Weaver and Laura Brown Tel; 07808648733/734.
- The Headway UK Acute Trauma Support Nurse is Alex Power Tel: 07833 365858.
The Salvation Army Centre
- Harrington Street Preston PR1 7BN
- Booking required: No
- Opening times: The first and last Tuesday of the month between 12.30 – 3.30pm
We can arrange home visits for those who are unable to visit the office or drop in and activity days contact the office 01772 791460.
Telephone: 01772 791460 during the above office hours or 07557 123 493 from 9.30am – 4.00pm Monday – Friday. Please leave a message if we do not answer and we will return your call.
General office: email@example.com
Liz Bamber (Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
Margaret Cliffe (Community Services Coordinator): email@example.com
Laura Brown (Volunteers and Outreach Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org
Kayleigh Weaver (MTPSS Officer): email@example.com
Judy Coupe (PA)
Luke Robinson (MTPSS Assistant)