The following venues are available to see a member of the Headway Preston and Chorley team: Please note we are on limited face to face contact with clients. We can provide advice and support by telephone, email, text Whats App and Facetime.
The Headway Office:
- Heartbeat Centre, Sir Tom Finney Way, Preston PR1 6PA
- Booking required: Yes
- The office is temporarily closed due to local restrictions.
Visiting suspended due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Booking required: No.
- The Headway Preston and Chorley hospital representatives are Liz Bamber, Laura Brown, Kayleigh Weaver and Luke Robinson Tel: 07557 123493.
- The Headway Preston and Chorley Major Trauma Support Service representatives are Kayleigh Weaver and Luke Robinson Tel; 07808648733/734.
Cottam Community Centre
Meetings to resume in January 2021 more information to follow.
The Salvation Army Centre
Centre closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Harrington Street Preston PR1 7BN
- Booking required: No
- Opening times: The first and last Tuesday of the month between 12.30 – 3.30pm temporarily suspended.
We can arrange home visits for those who are unable to visit the office or drop in and activity days contact the office 01772 791460. This service is currently suspended due to the coronavirus.
Telephone: 07557 123 493 from 9.30am – 4.00pm Monday – Friday. Please leave a message if we do not answer and we will return your call.
General office: Services@headwayprestonandchorley.org.uk
Liz Bamber (Manager): Liz@headwayprestonandchorley.org.uk
Margaret Cliffe (Community Services Coordinator):
Laura Brown (Volunteers and Outreach Coordinator):
Kayleigh Weaver (MTPSS Officer):
Judy Coupe (PA)
Luke Robinson (MTPSS Assistant)
If you are a member of Headway Preston and Chorley we believe it is in your legitimate interests to hear about our community meeting dates, news and our latest publications so we will send you emails and leaflets to keep you updated. If you want to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time by contacting us on 01772 791460, by text to 07557123493 (leave your name and address) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never pass your information to any third party or disclose any of your information without your consent. http://www.headwayprestonandchorley.org.uk/advice-and-information/
How to donate to our charity: https://www.headwayprestonandchorley.org.uk/how-to-donate/