Appointments to see a member of the Headway Preston and Chorley team can be made by contacting the office or mobile telephone or
The Headway Office:
- Heartbeat Centre, Sir Tom Finney Way, Preston PR1 6PA
- Booking required: Yes
- Opening times: 9.30am – 3.30pm Monday – Thursday and Friday 9.30 – 12noon (depending on staff availability).
- Booking required: Yes.
- Times: by appointment.
- The Headway Preston and Chorley hospital representatives are Liz Bamber and Laura Brown Tel: 07557 123493.
- The Headway Preston and Chorley Major Trauma Support Service representatives are Kayleigh Weaver, Laura Brown and Luke Robinson Tel; 07808648733/734.
- The Headway UK Acute Trauma Support Nurse is Alex Power Tel: 07833 365858.
The Salvation Army Centre
- Harrington Street Preston PR1 7BN
- Booking required: No
- Opening times: The first and last Tuesday of the month between 12.30 – 3.30pm
We can arrange home visits for those who are unable to visit the office or drop in and activity days contact the office 01772 791460.
Telephone: 01772 791460 during the above office hours or 07557 123 493 from 9.30am – 4.00pm Monday – Friday. Please leave a message if we do not answer and we will return your call.
General office: Services@headwayprestonandchorley.org.uk
Liz Bamber (Manager): Liz@headwayprestonandchorley.org.uk
Margaret Cliffe (Community Services Coordinator):
Laura Brown (Volunteers and Outreach Coordinator):
Kayleigh Weaver (MTPSS Officer):
Judy Coupe (PA)
Luke Robinson (MTPSS Assistant)
If you are a member of Headway Preston and Chorley we believe it is in your legitimate interests to hear about our community meeting dates, news and our latest publications so we will send you emails and leaflets to keep you updated. If you want to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time by contacting us on 01772 791460, by text to 07557123493 (leave your name and address) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never pass your information to any third party or disclose any of your information without your consent. http://www.headwayprestonandchorley.org.uk/advice-and-information/