Appointments to see a member of the Headway Preston and Chorley team can be made by contacting the office or mobile telephone or emailing us. We have a number of location where we can see clients:
The Headway Office:
- Heartbeat Centre, Sir Tom Finney Way, Preston PR1 6PA
- Booking required: Yes
- Opening times: 9.30am – 3.30pm Monday – Wednesday, Thursday 9.30 – 12noon and Friday 9.30 – 12noon (depending on staff availability).
- Booking required: Yes.
- Times: by appointment.
- The Headway Preston and Chorley hospital representative is Liz Bamber Tel: 07557 123493.
- The Headway Preston and Chorley Major Trauma Support Service representatives are Kayleigh Weaver and Laura Brown Tel; 07808648733/734.
- The Headway UK Acute Trauma Support Nurse is Alex Power Tel: 07833 365858.
The Salvation Army Centre
- Harrington Street Preston PR1 7BN
- Booking required: No
- Opening times: The first and last Tuesday of the month between 12.30 – 3.30pm
We can arrange home visits for those who are unable to visit the office or drop in and activity days contact the office 01772 791460.
Telephone: 01772 791460 during the above office hours or 07557 123 493 from 9.30am – 4.00pm Monday – Friday. Please leave a message if we do not answer and we will return your call.
General office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liz Bamber (Manager): email@example.com
Margaret Cliffe (Services Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Brown (Volunteers and Events Coordinator): email@example.com
Kayleigh Weaver (MTPSS Outreach): firstname.lastname@example.org
New data protection regulations come into force at the end of may 2018. If you are a member of Headway Preston and Chorley we believe it is in your legitimate interests to hear about our community meeting dates, news and our latest publications so we will send you emails and leaflets to keep you updated. If you want to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time by contacting us on 01772 791460, by text to 07557123493 (leave your name and address) or by email to email@example.com
We will never pass your information to any third party or disclose any of your information without your consent. http://www.headwayprestonandchorley.org.uk/advice-and-information/