We provide a wide range of advice and information relating to life after acquired brain injury. Our team of Headway professional advisers are able to advise clients however occasionally we are required to signpost to other organisations.
- Information about the effects of brain injury: a range of fact sheets and booklets are produced by Headway UK which cover every aspect of brain injury and these are for people with a brain injury and also their families, carers and professionals working in with brain injured clients.
- Legal information: covering personal injury, medical negligence, family law, criminal matters, mental capacity, employment law and others. Our expert professional advisers will endeavor to answer any queries you may have.
- Welfare benefits advice: including Universal Credit, New Style ESA (Employment and Support Allowance), PIP (Personal Independence Payment), Attendance Allowance, Housing and CTAX benefits and many others. Our expert professional advisers will provide you with a benefits assessment and advise on the claim process.
- Rehabilitation: we are able to advise you about local provision and how to get referred for rehabilitation.
- Care and support: we can advise on the process of obtaining a care assessment from your local authority.
- Everyday concerns: we can provide advice on everyday concerns such as dealing with bills and appointments.
Please download our Services Leaflet
New data protection regulations come into force at the end of May 2018. As a supporter of Headway Preston and Chorley we believe it is in your legitimate interests to hear about our community meeting dates, news and our latest publications so we will send you emails and leaflets to keep you updated. If you want to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time by contacting us on 01772 791460, by text to 07557123493 (leave your name and address) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headway Preston and Chorley Terms and Conditions Website